|Filename||One Probe All Resources V. 1.0.0.zip|
|Date added||27. Juni 2021|
|Category||Mass Effect Legendary Edition|
Scanning will detect all resources and anomalies. A single probe will deplete all resources and make all anomalies available.
Enables all planet resources and anomalies from a single probe. Probe speed increased by 100% (optional with Recommended Installation).
There are currently two installation methods:
- Install via mod manager – Recommended. Faster, safer, smaller, and more compatible
- Install manually – ONLY while the mod manager is in public beta, the manual option will remain available.
RECOMMENDED INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- Download ME3Tweaks Mod Manager v7+ – Click Here
- Download One Probe All Resources v1.0
- Run ME3Tweaks Mod Manager v7+
- Drag and drop OneProbeAllResources_1.0.7z onto ME3Tweaks Mod Manager v7+ and press Import mods button.
- Select One Probe All Resources from the Mod Library and press Apply Mod
- Select either Fast or Normal Probe Speed
- Press install
MANUAL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS
- Download MANUAL – One Probe All Resources v1.0
- Must be manually installed
- Extract mod zip file
- Find SFXGame.pcc;
- Backup SFXGame.pcc; rename it to something else
- Copy the included mod SFXGame.pcc
BROKEN OR HAVING ISSUES?
- Join the ME3Tweaks Discord for Mod Manager assistance. https://discord.com/invite/s8HA6dc
- Repair game with ME3Tweaks Mod Manager, Steam, or Origin application
- Installing this part way through a save game may cause previously scanned planets to return no additional resources.
- v1.0.0 – Header fixes for MEM, Mod Manager Support
- v0.0.2 – For Mass Effect Updated on June 7th, 2021
- v0.0.1 – For Mass Effect Updated on May 17th, 2021
Modification done by changing SFXGameModeOrbital::ScanDist to 50,000 using the SFXGameModeOrbital::DoPatchDefaultPropertyUpdates() function.