Vom Sider For PES 2015 by Juce ist die Version 1.1 erschienen. Diese ermöglicht nun das Deaktivieren der Eintrittsszenen sowie den ersten Controller in die Mitte bei der Seitenauswahl zu platzieren.
Free side selection in competition modes (cups, leagues, etc.), Entrance scenes enabled.
See readme.txt inside the archive on how to use it. It’s pretty simple.
New in 1.1:
– Entrance scenes enabled
– ability to move 1st player controller into the middle (experimental feature)
I have only tested it with proper licensed exe, whatever’s latest on Steam (1.02).
It should work with other versions too.
This tool allows you to make a couple of small tweaks to your PES experience:
1. You can freely select sides in competition modes – where such selection is normally restricted.
For example: in cups, leagues, Champions League, and so for.
2. You can now enjoy the entrance scene cinematics in all game modes, including Exhibition matches, cups and leagues.
HOW TO USE:
Run sider.exe, it will open a command-line text window, with some introductory text. Don’t close that window, but you can minimize it, if you want.
Run the game. Make sure you press a keyabord key at least once, for example when the game says “Press Any Key”. This is very important – to make sure that sider.dll gets mapped into PES 2015 process. After that, you can navigate the game with your game controller (or keyboard), whichever way you
If all worked correctly, then on “Select Sides” screens, you should be able to move the controllers left and right without any restrictions.
There are several settings you can set in sider.ini:
exe.name = “\PES2015.exe”
– this sets the pattern that the Sider program will use to identify which of the running processes is the game. You can have multiple “exe.name” lines in your sider.ini, which is useful, for example, if you have several exe files with slightly different names that you use for online/offline play.
free.select.sides = 1
– enables free movement of controllers. Normally, it is only possible in Exhibition modes, but with this setting set to 1, you will be able to move the controllers in the competition modes too. (0 – disables this feature)
free.first.player = 1
– This allows the 1st controller to be moved into the middle, disabling it effectively. Use this carefully in the
matches: if you move 1st controller into the middle, make sure that you have at least one other controller on the left or on the right. Otherwise, you will lose the control of the match. (0 – disables this feature)
cut.scenes = 1
– Setting this to 1 enables Entrance scenes, which show players coming to the field, anthems being played, team line-ups. (0 – disables this feature)